This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the team
Based in Christchurch, you will join a quality release management team within the FIS Asset Finance Software group. You will work with our wider development and testing teams.
FIS Asset Finance is a configurable, end-to-end leasing and financing process management solution.
What you will be doing:
- Focus on day to day operations of continuous integration and software distribution
- Build tools to support a rapidly releasing product
- Identifying gaps in the continuous integration process
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions
What you bring:
- A strong problem solving and self-learning ability
- Programming knowledge with experience in .Net/C#.
- Experience in MSBuild
- Continuous Integration Tool experience – Teamcity (preferred)
- Experience in SVN and Git version control
- Strong teamwork ability
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you:
- A varied role with interesting new projects and responsibility
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests