Affiliates Partner Executive - APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
We are one of the world’s largest fintechs, with a team made up of over 10,000 superstars,
serving more than 8,500 customers across 130 countries.
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.
How do we do this? With a heritage and portfolio spanning the entire banking sector, we have used our expertise to create a unique platform-based approach for the world of financial services. Partnering with global players like Microsoft, Accenture, Salesforce and more, to create an open and inclusive development environment. An environment that cultivates ideas, maximizes creativity, and enables innovation.
We believe that the future of finance is OPEN. By focusing on OPEN collaboration, supported by our OPEN platform, our OPEN ecosystem and an OPEN and inclusive culture, we can be OPEN for good. Together, we can ensure financial inclusion and open innovation for everybody.
The Future is OPEN.
Our Mission And Vision
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognised as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we’ve partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you’re welcome at Finastra. Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!
What will you contribute?
The Partner Reseller will play an important role in selecting, managing and creating a reseller community to generate revenue and increase Finastra’s global coverage. The successful candidate will be dynamic and entrepreneurial in this grow and build opportunity, by working closely with sales enablement, marketing, global services, inside sales, and other Partner Ecosystem colleagues. This role provides flexibility to create an ecosystem of regional resellers who can sell, implement and support Finastra’s products and solutions.
- Create a regional Partner Reseller coverage model for the defined geographic extension strategy.
- Lead the regional channel plan, leveraging all relevant internal stakeholders, to identify the coverage gaps in the assigned region and/or territory and the partners to cover those gaps.
- Recruit partners by successfully communicating the Finastra opportunity to the decision makers within the Partner, negotiate contractual terms, and agree to the levels of investment required by the Partner to be a Finastra Reseller.
- Define, lead and execute the channel strategy with Partners through an agreed business plan.
- Onboard Partners with an onboarding team in order to build the pipeline and accelerate the time to revenue.
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasts on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the Partner meets and maintains all contractual and partnership obligations with Finastra.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years successful Enterprise Software sales experience, Alliances, and/or Channels experience.
- Extensive relationship and consultative selling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a sales or channel sales role tracking all types measurements including sell through and sell with (partner influence).
- Teammate with a natural proficiency for partnership across functions and organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build working relationships with executives, both inside and outside the organization.
- Results-oriented professional with a growth mindset in light of resource constraints, competing priorities, and aggressive timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open