Lead Product Manager, Backoffice
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (“Coda”) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times, the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
- Simplifies all day to day operational and financial processes required for running the Coda Payments ecosystem. With massive data volumes, we automate reconciliation and reportings for each expansion and make settlements with payment methods and publishers easy and reliable. We are the heart of Coda Payments!
- Service our payment partners to track their transactions via the portal
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Settlement and Service Portal team to own, build and drive the platform and features to make our Back Office management system as well as our payment partner’s service portal a powerful tool.
As a member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Defining a roadmap to meet our business objectives, fostering strong collaboration across teams and managing your product’s lifecycle end-to-end
- Collaborating with engineering, design, business stakeholders such as finance, accounting, publisher partnership and channel partnership to define a product roadmap.
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog based on user feedback and business value
- Define success metrics and measure the impact of features you build
- Leading the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
- Creating feedback loops to understand stakeholders pain points and representing them sufficiently to the team.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years experience as a product manager with demonstrated success in building and scaling back office management systems, including integration with third party-systems, features in designing settlements, reportings and reconciliation with clear targets and impact; ideally in a fintech, eCommerce or tech startup environment
- Experience working closely with enterprise customers, understanding their pain points and addressing their needs
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to present complex systems to non-technical stakeholders and leading by influence
- Self-starter and driven to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Zero to one experience is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce, payment and fintech
- Experience with API documentation and logs, query to database, and mild knowledge on infrastructure tools are a plus
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.