Merchant Sales & Operations Manager
A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech start-up with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Merchant Sales & Operations Manager with strong business acumen to lead and scale the growth of Pulse iD’s presence.
Your responsibilities include:
- Source for new business and brands to join loyalty and rewards programs.
- To determine, identify and acquire new business opportunities, build strategic sustainable short and long term relationships to meet the company's sales objective as a team.
- Candidate will be responsible for acquisition in APAC, EMEA & LATM markets to fulfill Pulse market expansion plans and launches.
- Support and manage merchant operations from onboarding, invoicing & merchant support.
- Lead & guide a team to acquire, retain and grow to drive sales volume & enhance the existing product portfolio.
What do you need to have?
- A recognised degree in any field with minimum 4 years of sales and merchant acquisition experience in the industry.
- Experienced as a team lead.
- Past experience in the fintech, affiliate marketing, performance marketing, payments, rewards, and loyalty sector would be an added advantage.
- Consist Innovative problem solving skills, strategic planning, business building, partnerships and value driven sales pitch skills.
- Has some deep interest in trends and movers and shakers especially in global market.
- Posses consistent past experience in meeting or exceeding sales targets and monthly KPI.
- Proficient in English, able to converse and write in other languages is an added bonus. (E.g, Mandarin, any European or Latin American languages)
- Must be self motivated / driven, disciplined and drive to learn and try new things.
- Skilled in strategic planning, business building, partnering, and relationship building
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate, and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further !
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.