Reconciliation Analyst (Permanent Work from home)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We have bike enthusiasts, foodies, video game heroes, dog and cat lovers, movie buffs, musicians, and every variety of people. Lightspeed was founded on the principles of diversity and inclusion and our daily practices and interactions reflect this commitment everyday. Wherever you look, you will find a friend in Lightspeed. If you’re keen to join, we’re looking for a Reconciliation Analyst (Permanent Work from home) to join our team in Manila.
As a Reconciliation Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and reconciling account information for Lightspeed, as well as overseeing and verifying that all charges in debit, credit, cash, or other payment methods are reconciled on a regular basis. We’re looking for a smart, detail-oriented, enthusiastic person with a passion for problem-solving, and report building. The ideal candidate for this role is a quick learner with superior Excel skills, intermediate SQL knowledge, outstanding analytical skills, and a keen eye for creating efficiencies in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform processor and bank reconciliation, ensuring accurate data is consumed by internal systems and provide regular status updates
- Assess reconciliation policies and procedures and recommend improvements
- Review current processes and work with various stakeholders to introduce automation where necessary
- Conduct account analysis, identifying risks, and discrepancies
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly account level reconciliation reports and produce a consolidated reconciliation status report for all sub-merchants
- Perform root cause analysis and participate in discussions with payment system support staff to identify causes of out-of-reconciliation conditions external to company systems
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven aptitude and desire to learn new, complex concepts and systems
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL query
- Knowledge and experience of financial reconciliation, preferably within the financial industry
- Good conceptual thinking with proven analytic, problem-solving, and effective reporting skills
Our hiring process is very straightforward. You’ll undergo a preliminary video screening and the whole process will be conducted at the comfort of your own home, through Zoom or Google Meet. No need to go through Manila's heavy traffic!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a permanent work from home environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits you can enjoy from day One (1):
- HMO for you and your 2 dependents
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Reimbursable Allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn’s courses and classes
- Free access to Mental Health support and coaching services
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
Not yet convinced?
For honest reviews left by real people, you can check our Glassdoor page. To know more about Lightspeed, you can check our website, LinkedIn, and Youtube pages. We’re an open book!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Lightspeed handles your information in accordance with our Applicant Privacy Statement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.