Data Administrator - Temporary contract
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team. If you’re an organized, ambitious, and intelligent person who is looking for a dynamic position within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Timely and accurate transfer and entry of data
- Working with extensive Excel files
- Handling product backends and invoicing platforms
And a little bit of…
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organizational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role!
What you need to bring:
You will be stepping into a supportive and collaborative team who celebrate not only team but also individual success.We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- A “work smarter not harder” mentality and a growth mindset
- Experience in a fast-paced, administrative or business analysis role
- Stellar time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Remarkable communication skills
- Comfortable in technical environments
- Experience working with reporting/BI tools or CRM’s would be great, but isn’t necessary
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Lightspeed handles your information in accordance with our Applicant Privacy Statement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one-stop commerce platform for merchants to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.