Lead UX Designer
- Permanent role
- Surry Hills based with WFH flexibility
- Be part of exciting digital growth
About Woolies X
WooliesX is part of the Woolworths Group. We’re an innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media and data to transform the way people live and shop. We’re here to create better everyday experiences for our customers. In the big picture, and the fine detail. In moments big and small.
We’ve worked together with our partners to create all kinds of initiatives you know and love – like Everyday Rewards, one of Australia’s most popular loyalty programs.
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer to lead and mentor a team of UX and UI designers across the Woolworths at Work business. Woolworths at Work is a unique and exciting part of the WooliesX ecosystem that has only just begun. The UX Lead will champion a high quality online shopping and admin experience as well as identifying opportunities in the overall business that will improve efficiency and adoption.
To be a successful Lead UX Designer at WooliesX you’ll be a multi-talented team player who advocates UCD, uses insight to inform design decisions and identify both tactical and strategic opportunities and enjoys conceptualising and innovating desirable solutions that will drive value to our customers and to the business.
- At least 8 years' experience working with UX delivery teams.
- Strong understanding of end to end UX process and frameworks.
- Strong facilitation and workshopping skills
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies.
- Strong design thought leadership
- Working within AGILE delivery teams and methodologies.
- Produce research reports and lo-fi sketches/wireframes/prototypes/user flows that articulate the structure and information architecture to identify the envisioned & optimal customer journeys.
- Strong experience and proficiency in responsive web or native apps
- Solid understanding and experience using Figma and Miro.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to plan and manage time efficiently
- Data driven in your approach.
- Demonstrated work in the area of Innovation or technology.
- University Degree in Design or applicable UX academies.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong senior stakeholder relationship experience
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #Work180 #LIHybrid
Your application has been successfully submitted.