Product Manager, Terminal
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe Terminal helps our users extend their online presence to the physical world. The Terminal team’s mission is to make it as easy for businesses to accept in-person payments as the Stripe API has done for online payments. With Terminal, businesses can unlock in-person payments use cases that are right for their business model—whether it’s creating a superb retail experience, extending their website to a pop-up store, or enabling a mobile point-of-sale at their next event.
As an APAC Product Manager on the Terminal Payment Acceptance team, you’ll be responsible for building APIs, products, and platforms to support in-person payment acceptance in APAC. You’ll work closely with engineering, design, legal, partnerships, data science, and our user facing teams to drive the product development process to launch, localize, and grow Terminal in the APAC region. You’ll be paired with an engineering team in Singapore and will work closely with teams based in the US and Dublin.
- Become an expert on our users’ needs and their customers’ expectations in APAC, and translate that understanding into a strategy and roadmap for the Terminal Payment Acceptance team – determine the product features, technical integrations, transaction flows, and payment methods needed to support our fastest growing global platforms and merchants.
- Set a motivating multi-year vision and then break it down into measurable, meaningful milestones. This includes creating buy-in across Stripe, crafting detailed and achievable roadmaps and OKRs, and navigating trade-offs.
- Define and facilitate a GTM strategy that scales across disparate countries and regions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong track record of managing the full life cycle of a technical product – from ideation to ship to continuous refinement of software and/or hardware products – as a PM or entrepreneur
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems. You can collaborate and thrive in productive, healthy debate done with mutual respect and shared goals. You can make complex concepts accessible with clear communication
- Experience working on products with developer interfaces (i.e., APIs and SDKs); hardware or hardware-related product experience a plus
- Is a technically adept systems thinker, ideally with a Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience working as a software engineer
You may be a good fit if you:
- Know the ins and outs of online or in-person payments (EMV, QR codes, point-of-sale software, wallets, etc.)
- Experience managing internationalization and localization and distribution of software products for global launches (character sets, addresses and mapping, user interfaces and experiences)
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favourite project from any of your work or personal experiences
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.