This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.Responsibilities
- Execute activities allocated by the Engineering Work Package Manager as per the responsibility matrix associated to the discipline:
- Auto test tools script development
- Preparation of T&C documents
- Ensure traceability between Requirements and Tests results
- Software installation / deployment, Site Surveys
- Execute on-site and off-site tests internally or with customer
- Investigate faults on the system and provide a first analysis
- Prepare and handle Quality Reviews
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge in Windows, UNIX/Linux, basic networking
- Experiences in railway environment is an advantage
- Strong Scripting experience with Python using Robot Framework
- Technical Proficiency in Rest API, Git, Jenkins, CICD, Cloud Foundry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proactivity, commitment to deliver
- Fluent in English and capacity to write technical documentation in English
- Flexible working hour and schedule (example: night or weekend)
- Willing to travel and have short missions
- Willing to work on-site
- At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.