Senior Software Engineer - Golang, AWS
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let’s talk about the role and the tech landscape
Focused on solving cross cutting problems that will allow us to modernise and simplify our operations for our customers and our people. You will be part of a cohesive group of diverse and smart engineers who love to learn, share what they know and solve for complex problems
We're building a team so we're seeking interest from all levels of engineers.
Our development toolkit is constantly evolving:
- Golang, Python, Node.js, Java
- TDD, paired programming
- AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Lambda & AWS Batch Jobs, Step Functions, Spark
- Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, SNS, Firehose
- DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Athena
- Apigee (API Gateway), AWS Cognito, Okta (Identity Management)
- CI/CD (BuildKite & Ansible)
Let’s talk about you!
We’re open on background but what we’re looking for on your resume and profile is experienced engineers with commercial experience in AWS, CI/CD, distributed systems, event driven applications, micro-services, container orchestration and event-sourcing.
- Judgement - bring your knowledge of distributed computing, understanding the trade off’s
- Dev-ops - be an advocate for dev-ops and agile ways of working
- Team focused - always looking to contribute to learning and our product engineering culture
- Passion - eagle eyes, on the hunt for the next best tech, learnings and always network through conferences and meetup
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both.
We’re Latitude, partners in money
Digital payments, cards, loans and insurance is what we offer - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
We’re not engaging any recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested. Please apply directly!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits