Application Support Senior (Leasing and Lending)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application.
About the team:
The Global Asset Finance Client Experience (CX) team provides support to Asset Finance clients to assist them with the day to day management of the software.
What you will be doing:
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries via phone, email or support tickets.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Client relationship management.
What you will need:
• At least 10 years of application support experience in a banking or financing software.
• Knowledge in Leasing and Lending application configuration is a big plus.
• Experience in Software management, configuration, client deployment
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• The ability to work independently
• You are an excellent communicator and strong problem-solver
• Knowledge of FIS products a plus
What we offer you
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.