IT Service Operations Specialist
- Information & Communication Technology
- Help Desk / IT Support
- Permanent / Full Time
- Level 1 support
- Flexible working arrangements
- CBD Office location
Cuscal – where curiosity and expertise are rewarded.
Want a career with impact? When you join Cuscal, you become part of something bigger.
Be part of a smaller team taking on a bigger role – a role where your curiosity, your energy, your ambition is rewarded. You’ll grow with us in an unconventional way where sideways develops you as much as up; where voices are heard and ideas are tested, and new things are created in fast-paced and efficient ways. Where your expertise and excellence are seen and valued.
We are looking for a Service Operations Specialist to join our growing Enterprise Technology Services team.
This role will support the strategic direction of service delivery by providing Service Operations Support for Cuscal’s mission critical systems and customers.
This includes managing incidents end to end until resolution, assisting incident managers during major incidents, monitoring, and supporting Cuscal systems, effectively communicating to our customers and troubleshooting to restore services within SLA.
In this role you will be responsible for the following;
- Monitoring all defined IT systems / consoles ensuring that they function as per business requirements.
- Responding to system events or faults and take appropriate action when systems fail or suffer degradation in performance.
- Responding to customer Incident, Service and Change requests within predefined SLAs.
- Executing all processes accurately as per the Service Operations procedures and manage any deviations or exceptions via escalation.
- Coordinating the management of incidents and ensure timely escalation of a major incidents to an incident manager.
- Identifying and implement Service Improvements (CSI)
- Logging and updating all Incidents/Service/Change requests into Cuscal Ticketing system with the correct detail.
- Triaging all Incidents / Service requests aiming for fixed on first resolution.
- Engaging and collaborating with 2nd/3rd level support teams for further investigation.
- Ensuring quality documentation of Service Operations procedures and run sheet tasks.
To be successful in this role you will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience with support/monitoring & event management.
- Experience supporting and servicing a diverse range of customers.
- Demonstrated customer centric mindset.
- Understanding of ITIL framework (Incident/Service/Change/Problem/CSI)
- Experience or understanding of the payments industry & online real time transaction processing.
- Experience working with a remote or offshore operational team.
Although not required, any experience in the following technology would be highly desirable:
- Experience working with virtualised infrastructure
- Scripting Programming (PowerShell, VBScript, etc)
- Red Hat / Linux /Windows
- Configuration/management of alerting and monitoring tools such as SCOM, Solarwinds, Splunk, Prognosis.
- Managing Batch Schedule systems e.g. Control M
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
- SQL Server / ORACLE
- IIS/ Tomcat / MQ
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We support our colleagues with flexible work arrangements through our hybrid model whilst also offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of payments sector. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Cuscal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Cuscal employee, location or address.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the future