Senior CRM Manager
Senior B2B CRM Manager
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working in collaboration with sales, customer, product and analytics, this role will be responsible across acquisition, customer growth and engagement by using lifecycle marketing and customer engagement strategies. This is a great opportunity for an experienced CRM leader with strong commercial acumen, proven track record in delivering on growth targets through lifecycle marketing who is passionate about defining and implementing robust CRM strategies to help our B2B customers.
This is a 12 month FTC to cover a parental leave, you will be responsible for creating and executing the CRM strategy for Woolworths at Work. You will work across end to end Customer Experience & Journeys, Social Strategies, and CRM programs.
You will target and segment key B2B customer groups to drive acquisition, grow their value and market share. You will work closely with a team of Marketing Managers and Marketing Executives to to develop and deliver the entire end-to-end strategy for CRM and Marketing technology including: Email, SMS, Digital Channels
Working as part of a cross functional team, to create the customer strategy design and execution, including the full end to end communication with our customer. You will be the subject matter and thought leader on CRM and Lifecycle Strategy and execution.
Executing Email, SMS, Digital Channels with best practice journey creation, focused on automation, and scale. You will establish an omni-channel lifecycle program that allows Woolworths at Work to send targeted messages to prospects and customers. You will have experience with core B2B strategies including demand and lead generation, lead nurturing and scoring, account based marketing and content.
Woolworths at Work works within an Agile working model. Staff are empowered and responsible for delivering as part of cross functional working streams. As a start up and growing business, no two quarters will be the same. This role would suit someone who works well with change, ambiguity and is comfortable with setting a direction, prioritisation and can clearly articulate attribution.
- 10 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Proven track record in delivering on growth targets through lifecycle marketing
- Highly analytical and possess a hunger to deliver tangible results, experience with B2B segmentation, tracking results, ability to analyze, interpret and explain data in order to improve outcomes
- Use suite of analytics tools you'll be able to assess the effectiveness of your strategies day to day and make changes where suitable
- Highly developed problem solving skills, with the ability to work autonomously to resolve issues and design solutions
- Strong communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders and partner with cross functional stakeholders to deliver on campaign and always-on activity.
- Expert with SFMC, SFDC, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Familiar with an Agile way of working and thrives in the environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Whilst this role will have no direct reports, it is a core leadership role and will be responsible for prioritisation, capacity planning, and attribution
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. #work-180
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn #LI or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Your application has been successfully submitted.