Head of Revenue Operations
We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed with participation of Tencent and PayPal. Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards.
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space!
About the Role:
The Head of Revenue Operations is responsible for delivering visibility across the whole commercial team, and achieving revenue growth and predictability by driving improvements across people, data, and processes.
What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with the commercial leadership team, including the Head of Commercial, Head of Sales, and countries’ General Managers.
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies, tactics to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with account management, sales, operations, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- Oversee the overall CRM and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- 5+ years experience in Revenue Operations or Sales Operations roles
- Proven experience in collaborating with stakeholders in a commercial department
- Strong analytical skills, able to do complex data analysis, and connect the dots to generate insights and actionable recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills, to be able to deliver insights and recommendation in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex CRM setups at scale (especially if using Hubspot)
- Overall an extremely resourceful problem solver - can take on complex challenges and see them through to the end.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.