Treasury Business Consultant
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role:
As a Technology Business Consultant, you’ll contribute to a critical component of our success. While working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver innovative, new solutions that meet their needs and help advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
What you will be doing:
- Researching client needs, analyzing trends and best practices and creating detailed program specifications
- Devising procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and solve complex technical problems.
- Assessing available technologies and recommending solutions.
What you will need:
- Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems as well as application development.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- An understanding of appropriate application programming languages.
- A bachelor’s in computer science or information systems or the equivalent experience.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.