Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Brand
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
Following our recent rebrand, you’ll champion our new brand in the external market and partner with stakeholders across Prospa to ensure alignment with Brand guidelines.
You’ll lead a talented marketing team that supports customer acquisition growth with a primary focus on campaigns, ATL advertising and media, whilst driving the brand story through engaging content and social channels.
What you will be doing
- Leading and coaching a team of three
- Focus on the planning and execution of innovative, customer insight led, and data driven campaigns to drive acquisition targets in ANZ and increase brand awareness and consideration in market
- Own the execution & optimisation of both ‘always on’ and campaign programmes
- Own the execution of the AU & NZ websites, content and social strategy
- Deliver innovative and impactful creative and initiatives, aligned to the Prospa brand and values to drive step change in brand and acquisition performance.
- Track, analyse, optimise and report ongoing campaigns to improve marketing performance, ensure efficiencies and drive YoY growth
- Develop brand positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience in collaboration with Marketing, Product, Sales and Legal
- Own campaign planning, development and media placement
- Own budget management for the portfolio
- Partner with the Marketing Director to manager complex agency relationships ensuring excellent quality of work and good value for money
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated expertise in marketing, advertising and brand management
- Demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end marketing programmes, working cross functionally to deliver fully integrated campaigns incl. experience leading ATL media
- Experience in content development and organic social strategies to drive brand engagement and high-quality website traffic
- Deep customer focus and understanding of defining a customer buying journey, mining customer insights and translating this into action
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills in a cross functional environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong budget planning and management
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, start up orientated business
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.