Manager, Account Management
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
Vietnam business is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for account management and project management activities for Mastercard’s customers. The candidate will be responsible for driving profitable growth, and delivering solutions to enhance customer’s payments businesses and the candidate will be supported by a strong cast including product, advisors, marketing, loyalty, labs, and information technology.
This position is ideal for someone with a passion for the digital payments business. To be successful this candidate will need to be comfortable in technology assets, building relationships internally and externally, understand the clients’ needs, and recommend how Mastercard solutions help solve these needs. This individual should have a strong working knowledge of issuing and merchant payments ecosystem and be good at cross-collaboration with internal partners.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management for assigned products and services within our account management team.
- Understand the customer business strategies and deliver against sales targets for Mastercard products/services
- Develop in partnership with the client an annual strategic plan and execute against that plan
- Develop, manage roll out of Mastercard solutions at customer with internal support and senior management exposure while maintaining strong business relationships at customers’ organization.
- Build out quarterly business reviews to help understand the customers’ business, strategies, and opportunities.
- Deliver against sales targets for Mastercard products/services and deliver strategic development opportunities that will drive Mastercard incremental revenue growth and enhance mutual profitability.
- Develop and manage relationships between internal Mastercard partners including product, advisors, marketing, loyalty, labs, and information technology.
All About You
- Talented professional with successful experience in primary business organization, preferred financial services, cards, payments or another related field
- Forward-thinking, with an ability for creative approaches to solve business problems.
- Strong ability to influence and build consensus across cross-functional units, leadership levels, external partners and customer.
- Results-oriented and ability to perform in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Vietnamese and English, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Vietnam payments knowledge with a proven track record of solution selling including using functionality and entrepreneurship to differentiate and derive value/revenue
- Competent in both issuing and merchant payment systems. Assumes accountability and responsibility.
- Broad Vietnam market awareness, able to think strategically, creatively and able to work collaboratively.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities