Vice President, Products and Solutions
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Products and Solutions
The Consumer, Digital & Loyalty Lead focuses on creating and executing strategies in driving overall transaction volume, market share and profitable revenue growth for Mastercard in Southeast Asia focusing on Consumer portfolios and accelerating digital initiatives. As part of the SEA Customer Solutions Centre, this team actively collaborates with internal teams across Mastercard, and external parties including customers (the Issuers), merchants, and new strategic alliance partners to execute and drive solutions targeted on capturing current and future card spending volume.
The Consumer, Digital & Loyalty Lead for Southeast Asia will have accountability for executing strategies in the market to secure and win new business opportunities, as well as driving the go-to-market, to ensure usage, consumer experience, innovative product solutions and accelerating digitization thereby building preference for Mastercard. The individual will also be responsible to manage a team responsible for managing product optimization, identifying new business opportunities and flows, and introducing market-fit solutions. The individual will work closely with cross functional divisional and regional colleagues to drive a customer-focused strategy while also engaging extensively with external Mastercard partners.
- The individual is accountable for Mastercard's competitive positioning and differentiation when it comes to Consumer and Digital solutions and platforms across Southeast Asia
- Accountable for driving share growth for Mastercard solutions and identify new business opportunities
- Monitor the landscape of competitive products and industry trends, understanding their implications for Mastercard and suggest action steps as required and be responsible to drive them
- Ensure the development of innovative and differentiated product benefits to meet current and emerging needs of Mastercard customers and creating holistic solutions for our partners
- Create and maintain a library of best practices and case studies to be shared with Product Sales, Account Teams and Customers
- Develop customized presentations to proactively update & sell to issuers product opportunities/ innovations, market trends, digital initiatives and Mastercard advancements in product and digital solutions and platforms
- Must demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans
- Industry knowledge and networking and strong communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision
- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus with extensive knowledge of customer profitability drivers and consumer and digital usage drivers
- Outstanding communication skills from a written, verbal and presentation perspective
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. across consumer products, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of competitive offerings, industry trends, emerging technologies
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
- Experience with strategic and business planning
- Negotiating skills
- Proven experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional role
- Team player with the ability to clearly articulate strategy
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills
- Experience in managing diverse teams
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities