Marketing Manager, APAC
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Marketing Manager, APAC
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
As the APAC Marketing Manager, you are responsible for driving awareness and engagement in Ekata and its solutions through the development, execution, analysis, reporting and optimisation of various marketing campaigns and activities that feed quality leads to our sales channel. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, APAC, you will partner with the marketing team globally (including Partner Marketing and Product Marketing) to develop plans for targeted campaigns and programs; execute test plans; run field events and assist with trade show planning; and refine targeting and messaging based on target audiences, channel engagement, and performance metrics.
- Leads execution of B2B programs in support of global brand B2B strategy, including webinars, trade shows, events, and websites
- Uses partnership with Sales to support planning and generation of leads and business wins for MasterCard products and solutions
- Leads execution of lead generation campaigns to drive customer interest in MasterCard (e.g., webinars, seminars, etc.)
- Develops and researches thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise in the marketplace
- Research and summarize the trends in the industry and use the insights to shape and reframe by persona and help sales talk to the trends, and influence marketing strategy
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage, and report on campaigns and digital performance metrics and analytics, including spend and recommendations for future approaches.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimise the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency of leads, and enable consistent, relevant, and effective follow-up to increase conversion rates from lead to opportunity.
- Monitors and makes adjustments to B2B Marketing budget for own projects to ensure that all campaigns, programs, and activities are within allocated budget
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in organizing & running Events from an end-to-end basis which includes driving Marketing campaigns in ASEAN region and analyzing campaign data.
- Ability to innovate quickly, taking ownership of campaigns and messaging for key audiences to attain acquisition goals.
- Experience in driving collaborations with various functional teams (e.g. global product marketing, vertical marketing, partner marketing, sales and business development to deliver results and achieve business lead and revenue goals.
- Familiarity with at least one of these marketing tools Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And, Therefore, It Is Expected That Every Person Working For, Or On Behalf Of, Mastercard Is Responsible For Information Security And Must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities