B2B Pricing Analyst - WooliesX
- True opportunity to innovate & influence senior stakeholders
- Key role in designing and implementing the next stage of our pricing methodology evolution
- Hybrid role, with vibrant, innovative, and energetic collaboration spaces in Surry Hills
As a newly built business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, Woolworths at Work is the B2B business that aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our business customers, powered by our team, technology, and data.
Our ambition is to deliver smart solutions to transform business shopping of grocery and everyday needs and we are committed to quality, fresh products and making healthier easier. Our team is driven, passionate, and focused on building dedicated partnerships our customers can trust and we support all of their business needs.
We are an agile team that embraces the diversity of thought and loves to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team, we continually seek ways to collaborate, support, and learn from each other!
We value flexibility and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their well-being.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Pricing, you will support the profit optimisation squad’s objectives and key results (OKRs), balancing price competitiveness, profitability and scalability with regard to our pricing methodology.
Working collaboratively in a cross-functional squad across the B2B business with Sourcing, Digital Merchandising and Pricing, you will play a key role in how we build the next level of sophistication for our pricing strategy & methodology.
You will develop and maintain our list price infrastructure and understand key profit drivers, communicating and influencing across the business to achieve tangible commercial outcomes.
This role may interact with third-party vendors, providing competitor pricing data. The role will need to provide feedback on the data provided and ensure that the range being monitored is up-to-date and relevant
Key Responsibilities, But Not Limited To
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving the pricing methodology.
- Playing a key role in designing and implementing the next stage of our pricing methodology evolution
- Conducting profitability analysis, understanding key drivers and articulating to senior leaders
- Maintain competitor pricing lists that are provided by our third-party vendor, monitor competitor price index and advise the teams of any major pricing discrepancies with pricing recommendations
- Uploading article sell data into SAP and update on a cyclical basis based on pricing reviews and supplier negotiations
- Understand all systems used for managing B2B pricing and provide input on platform enhancements where required
With a passion for eCommerce, you will bring:
- At least 3 years experience in an analyst role within Pricing, Sales, Finance or similar, preferably with exposure to B2B, large retail or wholesale businesses
- Strong commercial & analytical skills, with proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Success in stakeholder management, with strong communication skills
- Adaptable, collaborative, high attention to detail, improvement-oriented
- A self-starter who is able to work with ambiguity, and finding creative ways of doing things.
- Experience using SAP for data management preferred
- Ability to work efficiently with large datasets in MS Excel
- Able to manage conflicting priorities and changing deadlines
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now.
We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Your application has been successfully submitted.