Marketing Director, APAC GTM
Marketing Director, Asia Pacific
A universe of opportunities, open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others. Payoneer (Nasdaq: PAYO) is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
We’re looking for a highly motivated all-round marketing leader with a talent for building and executing a commercial marketing strategy, leading teams and influencing cross-functional partners, who has a strong customer focus to continue to drive our growth throughout the APAC region. As Marketing Director, APAC, you will be a key driver in the regional Go-to-market team, leading marketing activity across the region. You are responsible for defining, deploying and managing a world-class, marketing strategy and team for the region. The role looks at the full addressable market for Payoneer, from freelancers, through small businesses, mid-sized firms and enterprise partners, through all the stages of customer journey. You will engage in brand building, customer acquisition, pipeline generation, and ongoing customer marketing in order to achieve regional goals. Reporting to the SVP for GTM APAC, and with matrix reporting into our central marketing team, the ideal candidate is a strong leader with deep market knowledge and proven regional marketing accomplishments in B2B, who thrive on making data-driven decisions and an enabler of scalable programs that grow Payoneer’s customer base and product adoption according to smart prioritization and thorough analysis. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, results-driven marketer who is looking for a new challenge in which they are able to expand their strategic skill set and make a direct impact to the company’s bottom line.
As the regional head of marketing, you will be a member of the APAC leadership team, managing a team of marketing professionals across the region and working closely with colleagues in central Marketing functions worldwide.
Our Ideal Candidate
You must be an inspirational leader who can empower fellow team members to initiate and execute, and be great at working with colleagues from different cultures and time zones and learn quickly in a fast-paced setting. You have strong initiative, solid written and verbal communication skills, unflagging attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence. You are a passionate, committed professional with a keen sense of people, intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and accountability.
Singapore or Hong Kong
- Translate Payoneer’s business goals into effective marketing strategies and campaigns across key countries in the region, product lines, and customer segments in line with regional targets.
- Lead a team of regional marketers responsible for developing and executing high-performing marketing strategies to ensure goal achievement across APAC. Lead and mentor local marketing staff in the region to support them in planning and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy for their markets.
- Working hand in hand with the central marketing team, define the regional marketing strategy for customer acquisition, lead generation and nurturing of potential customers for the SMB offering and enterprise clients.
- Localize the product marketing strategy, connecting the dots between existing and new products, positioning them to the market and building detail-oriented go-to market plans.
- Deliver comprehensive, sustainable, and effective growth marketing plans for SMB customer acquisition, new pipeline generation, joint partner marketing and cross-sell to existing customer accounts.
- Align with the global brand story of Payoneer and localize the message for the region in a manner that articulates the values and ultimately increases NPS and Share of Voice across the region.
- Align with Payoneer’s global PR strategy and use local agencies to communicate key messages for the region and promote thought leadership.
- Be the voice of the APAC customer and develop customer insights-driven targeting strategies, messaging and creativity that resonates with the pain points and needs of our target customers.
- Work cross-functionally to continuously refine sales and marketing KPIs, manage and optimize customer lifecycle management and reporting to drive higher conversion rates.
- Manage the regional marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI.
- Work closely with Customer Success teams across the region to deliver ongoing and strategic customer engagement programs to drive volume and revenue growth among our existing base.
- Pilot strategic campaigns to drive usage among target self-serve, SMB segments.
- Get involved! Talk to clients, understand their needs and what drives them, take on projects and be ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details of campaigns, content, messaging and more.
Skills, Qualification And Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a regional B2B marketing leadership role
- Proven experience in marketing to SMBs
- Experience in the world of payments or fintech
- Experience managing distributed teams in multiple geographies (especially Southeast Asia, Japan and Korea) and time zones
- Track record of successful marketing campaign development and execution on a global basis with a clear ROI model across program investments
- Leader that gets the most out of their team, inspires them with new ways of thinking and a creative spirit, and represents the voice of marketing with management
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Analytical mind and a passion for diving into data to inform decision-making
- Growth mindset, excited about solving tough problems no one else has solved
- Relationship builder who intuitively knows how to gain trust of business owners, colleagues, and customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple objectives, projects, and tasks, while sticking to tight deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.