Graduate Quality Assurance Engineer
We are in growth mode and its exciting. We are looking for great people to join us. If you enjoy pace, ownership, and an awesome employer to work for…this is your next role!
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of Buy Now Pay Later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
About this role?
With a strong business focus on the technology portfolio, the hummgroup currently has a, exciting opportunity for Graduate QA Engineer. You will gain exposure to our suite of products and work with a team of like-minded and hard-working individuals that enjoy and have pride in what they do. You will join an environment that is fast paced but also knows how to have a good time at work.
Responsibilities Within The Role
- Conduct testing and QA activities on web applications, APIs, and integrations with our Global BNPL platform.
- Develop, maintain, and review manual and automation test plans and scripts for new features.
- Contribute to building new test automation frameworks for mobile/web UI and APIs and improve existing automation artifacts.
- Create and maintain regression and smoke tests to ensure test coverage across our Global BNPL ecosystem.
- Work closely with Humm business and product teams to review business requirements and designs for upcoming features and new products.
- Identify and manage production defects and work closely with Production Support team on resolution.
- Actively involved in adopting and improving Humm Scrum Framework and QA best practices.
Key Requirements In The Role
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (i.e. Java, C#, Python, Groovy).
- Good understanding of QA best practices and Agile testing techniques and concepts.
- General understanding about the modern software engineering tools and practices.
- Positive attitude and growth mindset
- Team player with excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner with a willingness to learn new technologies and tools.
- Some experience on testing digital and technology products (i.e. web solutions, mobile apps, APIs, cloud products)
- Practical knowledge in automation testing (i.e. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG/Junit)
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps processes and practices
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and concepts (i.e. AWS, Azure)
Working at humm group
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who enjoys diversity in their role and the ability to think outside of the box!
How we humm – Feed your mind. Focus on impact. Feel their world. Famous for delivery and # FTB!
We champion flexible working practices, celebrate successes, and believe in giving things a try through learning and applying emergent practices.
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day, so if this is the role you’ve been searching for, apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.