Senior Software Engineer
- Information & Communication Technology
- Software - Developers
- Permanent / Full Time
- Work on the latest tech stack (React/Node)!
- Remote work options available.
- Design & build solutions according to best practices
Be the inventor and enabler of our business
Where else will you get the chance to build products from scratch? Products that impact the lives of millions of people in the everyday. At Cuscal, our tech team are the hands and heart for what we do best. They’re the inventors, the creators, the enablers of our business. They turn ideas into reality. They test. They refine. They perfect.
Instead of being pigeon-holed, you’re supported to follow your ideas and bring them to life. But you don’t need to be a payments nerd to thrive here. You just need to be curious. You need to be motivated. And you need to be inspired to do bigger, better.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Regulated Data team.
As a member of our Regulated Data team, you’ll be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting applications and systems that support the business needs of the customer. This includes analysis, design, build, test, and documenting solutions according to approved current standards and best practice methodology.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Writing high-quality code that satisfies customer needs and follows the endorsed coding standards.
- Promoting a collaborative team environment and work closely with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Contributing towards development and maintenance of coding standards.
- Investigating and proposing solutions to any reported defects or incidents.
- The end-to-end delivery ensuring all components are implemented as per specifications.
- Implementing unit tests, integration tests and conduct functional testing. Support performance testing.
- Adhering to design, coding and security standards and best practices.
- Be responsible for code reviews.
- Creating prototypes to validate designs.
The tech you’ll need to know:
- Full-stack development, with strong experience in React, Angular, NodeJS, Java, Spring Boot, Postgres or other relational databases.
- Experience with automating software builds, unit tests, security tests, integration tests, deployment, and installations using DevSecOps tools and techniques (Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc).
- Experience in cloud application delivery platforms such as AWS.
- Strong knowledge of SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Strong experience in microservices development and design (RESTful).
We are in the rapidly evolving world of payments, and we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We support our colleagues with flexible work arrangements through our hybrid model whilst also offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of payments sector. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Cuscal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Cuscal employee, location or address.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling the future