Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Afterpay has transformed the way people pay by allowing shoppers to receive products immediately and pay in four simple installments over a short period of time. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping consumers spend money responsibly, without incurring interest, fees, or revolving and extended debt.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,400 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 7.3 million active customers globally. The solution is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where it is called Clearpay. Afterpay evolves quickly and is on a mission to be the world’s most-loved way to pay and an employer of choice. We are on a rocketship most days so if you are up for a challenge, as the notion of joining a business with big dreams and love being part of a high-performing team then please grab a ticket and contact us today.
You may also check out our linked in page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/afterpay-com-au/
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Success Manager to drive successful expansion and maintain long-term relationships with our key merchants and partners as we continue to rapidly expand our business.
You will be the business advisor and main point of contact to develop and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders including senior management while understanding decision-making process for managed accounts. You will also need to building high-touch, consultative and strong relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications.
This position will be based in our Shanghai Technology Center.
· Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our merchants’ needs
· Own retention and growth KPIs for managed clients in various digital commerce verticals for which Afterpay manages payments flows and complementary services
· Develop and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders including senior management while understanding decision-making process for managed accounts
· Creating merchant-specific account development plans
· Building high touch, consultative and strong relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
· Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy
· Collaborating with various teams (e.g. Sales, Risk, Marketing, Finance, Date analytic, etc.) across the company to ensure a first-class merchant experience
· Focusing on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analyzing active payment products, transaction volumes and service levels
· Sharing ideas and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
· Take a proactive approach on customer service items and problem-solving
· Bachelor’s degree and above
· 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role in high growth technology firms, payments firm, fintech space or in a financial institution
· Excellent written and verbal skill in both Mandarin and English
· A strategic thinker with excellent client life-cycle management skills
· Good knowledge of today’s major e-commerce and payments technologies, players and major up-and-coming trends
· Both customer and result-oriented and able to establish a robust relationship with the assigned customer base
· Must possess a “get things done” mentality and resourcefulness and won’t take “no” as an answer.
· Dynamic approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to manage multiple opportunities concurrently
· Exceptional communication skills and negotiation techniques
· Able to travel (when safe to do so) to clients on a frequent basis
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.