Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Customer Success team is responsible for establishing and nurturing long-lasting relationships with Mambu customers.
How you contribute:
- You’ll be accountable for Customer’s overall success with Mambu, including renewals, expansion, customer health, and satisfaction, making sure our customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs
- You’ll maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance, with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- You will develop individual success plans to ensure Mambu adoption, expansion and advocacy for each of your customers
- You will work with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
What you're bringing to the table:
- You have 7+ years of experience in a customer focused, account management type of role in the Banking/Financial Services Technology space with proven record of successfully managing long-term account relationships at all organisational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- You have recent experience in a business based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services across APAC
- You have a consistent track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales (farmer) setting
You’re more than your job description:
- You have proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Singapore team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive Private health insurance for employees & their dependants
- Wellbeing: ClassPass membership for gym visits and group exercise classes
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh juices, softdrinks, fruit, snacks
- Free access to bike parking and shower facilities by the office
- Training & development personal budget
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility