Product Manager - Consumer Localisation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful and now we are looking for a Product Manager in Australia and New Zeeland to help us ensure our products meet the needs of our local consumers.
At Klarna we are focused on one thing more than anything else - our customers. From innovative consumer products like the Klarna App, Card or flexible Payment Methods, to retailer offerings such as the Klarna Checkout or the merchant portal. We believe that customers are loyal to experience and being a customer-obsessed company, like Klarna, requires constant and dedicated focus on our customers. Product Managers are at the heart of this obsession, always being loyal to their customers, solving their pains/problems or delighting them with products they didn’t know they needed.
What you will do
- Understand and analyse customer needs as well as competitor’s products. Synthesise customers needs into product requirements.
- Be the voice of the customer in the market by analysing customer contact data and performing user research.
- Identify opportunities in product enhancements by being involved in ongoing UX research and assessing the quality of Klarna's products.
- Undertake competitor analysis to assess Klarna product.
- Work with central product and engineering teams to prioritise market needs across Klarna's portfolio of products.
- Engage closely with development and operational teams to balance scope and delivery timeline.
- Assist in the development of new products and enhance existing products to achieve product-market fit.
Who you are
- Courageous - Willing to speak up, make decisions, take calculated risks
- Detailed Thinkers - Passionate and open-minded while meticulously about data and details
- Delivers Results - Able to see beyond their own problem space and dependencies to find solutions
- Challenges the Status Quo - Never misses an opportunity to disrupt the industry and embraces change
- Lets the Team Shine - Leads with integrity, giving respect and earning trust along the way
- Starts Small and Learn Fast - Tests, iterates, measures and learns in order to drive innovation
You should have
- 3+ years of experience with product management, product design, UX research or technical consultancy with a focus on software products and technologies.
- A degree in related field.
You might also have
- The ability to prioritise complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and collaborate at all levels.
- Experience in consulting.
- The ability to quickly understand the big picture and explain the local market needs and product requirements to people that don’t necessarily know about your local market.
You'll be someone who
- Likes to think outside the box and spend time on developing complex ideas that can lead to superior products/solutions.
- Has strong stakeholder management skills for both internal and external parties and collaboration at all levels.
- Knows what it means to be a team player, helping out where it is needed to make sure that what we are working on gets delivered.
- Likes a working environment that is well balanced between fun, slightly crazy and highly professional.
- Is interested in joining Klarna on our mission to be the world’s favourite way to pay by being part of our growth in your market.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.