This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is Visa's consulting division, serving Visa's clients (including card issuers, acquirers and merchants) and solving their strategic problems focused on improving performance and profitability. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, payments, data analytics, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, VCA drives high impact and tangible financial results for our clients. In Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, VCA has a team of experienced marketers, consultants and data scientists that will support our expansion into Managed Services, where we help our clients execute on programs of work to increase customer engagement.
This role is responsible for the planning, design, implementation and optimisation of customer campaigns, to drive acquisition, retention and engagement programs for our client’s Retail customer’s Everyday Banking Accounts and card portfolios. The remit includes full funnel marketing campaign execution from product awareness, consideration, new-to-bank (NTB) acquisition through to onboarding, retention, portfolio and engagement initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of communications strategy and integrated marketing campaign plans
- Successful launch of any new product /innovation initiatives in line with product roadmap
- Develop and contribute to the planning of a yearly marketing calendar aligned with the product and business priorities.
- Develop & execute integrated go-to-market product marketing campaigns from NTB through to customer engagement & retention
- Deliver trigger-based marketing plans & campaigns for Everyday Banking Accounts and Cards e.g. propensity model, data-integration, sizing, segmentation selection, extraction and supply for marketing communication across customer journeys
- Build 1:1 customer communications for automated NBO & future automated decisioning trigger library
- Contribute to the product Customer Value Proposition, ensuring all product communications remain differentiated with the customer benefit/value at the core.
- Responsible for keeping customers informed around product & service changes (ie rate change, remediation).
- Develop test & learn pilots and MVP’s for digital marketing communications (across email, display, social, website, search, blog etc) including utilising Customer Centered Design thinking for all integrated marketing campaigns.
- Explore partnership opportunities to drive product acquisition and deepen customer engagement
Measurement, Reporting & Optimisation of Campaigns:
- Live & breathe market, product & competitor landscape to drive differentiation, sharing insights & learnings with business partners
- Monitor results and deliver optimisation recommendations to increase effectiveness of communications – specifically focused on optimizing based on media, engagement & conversion metrics via Tableau dashboards.
- Contribute to campaign retros & PIRs, reporting on performance, learnings and actions.
- Contribute to development of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Initiate and partner with Research Expert Team on any communications research to unearth customer insights and test marketing assets.
Marketing Centre of Expertise Leadership & Cross Functional Partnership:
- Represent the voice of the customer in product workstreams, ensuring all communications are on brand, differentiated and delivering on customer outcomes.
- Collaborate within Marketing COE Expert Teams (Media, Brand, Content) leaning on their craftsmanship skills to develop marketing materials & execute the product marketing plan.
- Collaborate internally with non-COE partners including targeted marketing, customer intelligence, product, Corporate Affairs & PR, legal, procurement, finance & contact centre to constantly deliver best outcome for customers via marketing comms.
- Work with applicable marketing agencies (media, brand, PR, CRM, content) to develop and execute high quality, on brand customer communications, on time, and to budget, while ensuring cut-through in market.
- Implementing, liaising and sharing best-practices with other parts of the organisation
- Compliance & Legal - Adhere to all Visa and client policies (where relevant) and complete all mandatory training requirements. Maintain an open and transparent culture by reporting all incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified in business or marketing discipline
- Master’s Degree qualified in business or marketing discipline
- Strong understanding of Retail Banking and Portfolio dynamics, Propensity models, customer data & data driven decision making
- Fluency in all Microsoft Offices tools – particularly Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written skills – attention to detail
- General project management including forward-looking business planning
- Familiarity with design thinking principles to test hypothesis and take MVP’s to market.
- Excellent eye for world-class creative
- Good understanding of portfolio product
- 5+ years experience in an Financial Services Marketing role, ideally focused on integrated, digital marketing and/or Product Marketing within a marketing organisiation or Agency
- Exposure to working with Customer and Intelligence functions (for analytical and targeting purposes)
- Proven experience in managing vendors and governance
- Prior experience in customer marketing role (i.e. Loyalty business, FS, Telco)
Other Skills or Competencies:
- Desire to learn about our business and customers – all roles provide opportunities to contribute and add value through collaboration and proactive relationship building
- A good understanding of test and learn frameworks, propensity tools and segment marketing approaches
- Well-articulated and proven ability to work cross-functionally to collaborate
- Optimistic and positive attitude
- Ability to ‘think like a customer’ and to simplify the experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions