Senior Compliance Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let’s look at the role.
As a Senior Compliance Consultant, you will assist the Head of Compliance & Conduct Risk in supporting the Insurance business by providing regulatory compliance and conduct advice, oversight, challenge, and assurance services.
- Partnering with key business stakeholders, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships to provide consistent and commercially pragmatic compliance advice in a timely manner to drive outcomes aligned with our values and risk appetite.
- Reviewing, testing and providing recommendations on the design and effectiveness of control frameworks and individual controls, including effectively challenging redundant processes and controls.
- Assisting the business in implementation of regulatory change through clear articulation of regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Providing support in assessing issues and incidents as well as drafting reports and escalating potential regulatory breaches through the appropriate channels.
- Attending and reporting at the Insurance Enterprise Risk Management Committee on monthly basis.
- Providing compliance advice and oversight over Insurance projects, programs and initiatives.
Let’s look at you.
You’re a friendly, down to earth person who can hit the ground running and take ownership of this role. You’ll make the complicated look easy and be proactive in your approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Compliance experience in an Insurance and/or Consumer Finance organisation.
- Understanding of the legislative, regulatory and code requirements as well as understanding of the relevant regulatory and code bodies as they relate to insurance and marketing.
- Sound understanding (or experience working with) insurance, distributed network and call centre environments.
- Ability to work with remote, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to clearly articulate and escalate concerns in a way that achieve stakeholder buy-in to act.
- Demonstrable influencing and advocacy skills in a complex environment.
Do you thrive under pressure and manage multiple priorities with ease? We are looking for someone who operates with tenacity and demonstrates a level of confidence in their capability to achieve the role objectives.
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas, we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance, health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home, an office or a combination of both.
We’re Latitude, partners in money.
Digital payments, cards, loans and insurance is what we offer – but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits