Senior Manager, Payment Risk, GFG
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the Team:
At GrabFinancial we believe that upholding trust and integrity is at the heart of doing business with all our customers.
GrabFinancial Risk team is a dynamic regional group that focuses on protecting transactions of millions of Grab customers across Southeast Asia. The team employs cutting-edge digital trust, customer-centric solutions, and expert talents from all across the industry to manage risk and ensure financial abuse is kept outside the door.
Get to know the Role:
- Lead a team of risk policy analysts to manage payment (eg cards, e-wallets) risk for all of Grab.
- Conceive the overall strategy and road map to manage payment risk in line with business objectives.
- Review, define and create OKRs (Objective and Key Results) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with other team members in order to meet business and risk management objectives.
- Optimise risk actions and processes to achieve highest acceptance rates while minimising losses.
- Collaborate with other functions within Grab eg. Business, Legal, Compliance, Audit, Customer Experience to execute upon business plans.
- Report facts to senior management in a clear, concise and data-driven manner
The must haves:
- Minimum 10 years of working experience around the domain of payment risk
- Strong knowledge of credit card scheme rules, card security features and banking processes.
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must.
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and operating in fast-changing, unstructured environments.
- Structured, factual and data-driven. Ability to deep dive into data then elaborate clear and synthetic insights.
- Hands-on experience with fraud detection tools e.g. scoring models and rules engines.
- Leadership experience or potential, experience managing a small team is a must.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us