Cyber Security Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Role
Program security lead opportunity leading a team to deliver advisory services on cyber engineering and accreditation. Working in the OneSky program you will lead the cybersecurity delivery and governance at the program level across the consortium of organisations.This will include :
- Overseeing the operations of the program cybersecurity solutions
- Management of the Thales cybersecurity function on the program, and coordinating security efforts across architecture, compliance, support, and operations across the team and consortium members.
- Maintaining cybersecurity document sets to meet accreditation requirements
- Overseeing assurance activities including vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and external audits, and presenting analysis of results for prioritised remediation
- Participation in key technical reviews across the program
- Overseeing and managing response to cybersecurity events and incidents
- Highlighting residual operational risks for in-service solutions and potential liabilities
- Interfacing with program support teams and customer stakeholders to share cybersecurity vision
- Provide regular cybersecurity status and activity reporting to the program
How About You
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or other relevant qualification with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Solid experience of managing the development of high availability, high assurance and distributed systems in air traffic, air mobility solutions or other safety and/or business critical disciplines.
- Experience in the e2e life cycle of engineering complex systems, including processes and responsibilities at each stage in the cycle
- Experience of leading and working in multi-skilled engineering teams within a matrix environment
- In-depth understanding of cybersecurity and its application in the engineering of complex systems.
Good to Know
You’ll receive an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations to build a future we can all trust.