This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenging situations and solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We're looking for an Account Manager to help with our expansion in the region. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment. As an Account Manager, you'll be managing relationships with international merchants across multiple industries and channels, so life is never dull! . You will understand the unique needs of a merchant and provide them with payments expertise and guidance to help them grow.
What You'll Do
- Build strong merchant relationships and navigate their organizations to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of digital and retail companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate merchant needs and feedback, impacting Adyen’s product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Own and grow a portfolio of key merchants, meeting our team’s strategic and financial goals
- Serve as a thought leader and extensive source of knowledge for your colleagues in the account management team and other company departments
Who You Are
- You're a high-energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial drive
- You're passionate about pushing boundaries and creating value in the payment space
- Enjoy engaging others and developing strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Passionate about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and coordinating high level technical discussions
- Skilled in leveraging your business acumen and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach client goals
- Excited to prioritize and manage multiple projects across different departments, across regions, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results
- 5+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- Full professional proficiency in English
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.