Manager, People Systems
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As the Manager, People Systems you’ll be a critical pillar in our People & Talent organization in contributing to transformational change with a focus on driving forward operational efficiencies, automation, and system improvements. You will oversee intake and prioritization of the people team’s system roadmap, support delivery of cross-functional system solutions, and partner with people teams to define and optimize processes across our HR tools. We are looking for someone with expertise implementing best-in-class HRIS practices who can serve as a thought leader across the organization on how to best leverage HRIS systems.
- Drive the strategy, implementation, and administration of all HR systems, which includes an ATS, HRIS, LMS, and performance management systems
- Identify and mature the needed tools and functionality to enable people processes
- Lead the requirement definition for tools, reporting, systems, and processes
- Drive discipline throughout our HRIS and business processes to ensure a consistent and repeatable experience for stakeholders
- Own the delivery, documentation, and effectiveness of core HR operations and processes, systems of record, and communication protocols with other functions such as Finance, Payroll, Legal, and Comms.
- Develop the planning for and hiring of more HRIS Analysts
- Contribute to the creation of HR strategy and roadmaps with respect to HRIS and cross functional collaborations
- Employ a human-centered design and employee experience-oriented platforms and solutions
- Drive and/or support company-wide people experience initiatives to increase employee satisfaction and productivity
- Lead the implementation of a data-driven Talent strategy
- Expertise in HR technology and digital solutions
- Extensive expertise in key digital principles, including person centered design, prototyping and agile delivery in a sensitive environment
- Deep knowledge of HCM systems and associated data structures required (Workday preferred)
- Experience working in teams, leading projects, influencing others to mutually beneficial outcomes, and managing others
- Relationship management experience with customer focus
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment and respond to operational challenges in a timely manner
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent process and query management skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Information Systems degree preferred
- 6+ years of working in an HR or IT function at a fast growing, dynamic technology company or relevant experience
- Strong HR functional expertise with technology, operations, and implementations, systems, data and analytics
- Excel at handling overlapping projects and priorities
- Love for working in a high growth environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills while exercising sound judgment
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust-building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required in this role
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.