Digital Content Specialist
Digital Content Specialist
- Permanent role
- Surry Hills based with WFH flexibility
- Be part of exciting digital growth
WooliesX is part of the Woolworths Group. We’re an innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media and data to transform the way people live and shop. We’re here to create better everyday experiences for our customers. In the big picture, and the fine detail. In moments big and small.
We’ve worked together with our partners to create all kinds of initiatives you know and love – like Everyday Rewards, one of Australia’s most popular loyalty programs.
How we roll:
We are helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We're resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which have a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on a great work-life balance.
What we are looking for:
A key role in the Digital Experience team at WooliesX. The role has the responsibility for supporting the content and digital-experience proposition on www.woolworths.com.au. Improving the user experience to achieve digital experience targets for Cartology - owned channel, website, mobile and app.
This is achieved through design and execution of engaging, interactive experiences that drive team-focused outcomes across these key channels. While also using data and insights to understand and optimise customer journeys across the site, and beyond.
What You’ll Do:
A key role in the Digital Content Management chapter at WooliesX. Creating compelling digital experiences for customers. Take a customer-first attitude to everything you do to help deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
- Partner with Digital Content Designer to manage the Cartology digital experience
- Build and execute required content within ad and content serving
- Collaborate with internal partners to build and manage the roadmap for website improvements.
- Support the development of - and execute - the content strategy
- Lead the activation of our team across mWeb, desktop and app, supporting the broader team to deliver their strategic objectives in digital
- Manage and optimise site content and metadata using AEM.
- Monitor results and performance metrics, web analytics, to inform content optimisation opportunities.
- Manage search engine optimisation (SEO), building impressions and CTR in Google
- Write copy as requested with SEO considerations.
- You’ll be working within a digital team that is undergoing a major growth phase
- What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Customer first approach - our team are our customers!
- Minimum of 3+ years digital experience
- Experience delivering targeted content and an insights-led approach to decision making and prioritisation
- A great understanding of the digital landscape and customer experience journeys and a proven ability to identify and deliver CX and targeting digital improvements that drive commercial outcomes
- Strong time, scheduling and project management experience (Agile).
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar CMS, Adobe Target, Adobe Assets, Photoshop and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Commercial in understanding the value you add, and how it relates to business output.
- Great attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in Copywriting, creating and publishing content.
- Metadata management
- Intermediate HTML and CSS.
- Analytics background, inquisitive, with strong experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and a passion for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Thrives on new challenges, strong desire to do things right, constantly learn, and have fun.
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Your application has been successfully submitted.