Senior Manager, Brand and Communications
- Guardian of the Woolworths at Work brand and reputation
- Accountable for raising awareness and consideration of the Woolworths at Work brand
- Driving improvements in VOC and NPS*
- 12 month Maternity Leave Contract
This is a senior role within Woolworths at Work – one of the fastest-growing and strategically vital areas of WooliesX. Woolworths at Work is a new business that has recently launched to service businesses across Australia with the supplies they need to keep their businesses thriving. Our purpose is to bring a little good to businesses every day and we do that by delivering the fresh food and every day essentials to businesses when they need them supported by a suite a business tools to help then make their business run more efficiently..
We are looking for an innovative, communications and brand leader to join us on a 12 month maternity cover. Reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing, this senior leader will work with the marketing and Woolworths at Work’s leadership teams to drive a differentiated B2B narrative, launch new programs to market in order to elevate the Woolworths at Works brand, increase our audience and drive product awareness.
As the 'brand guardian”, you will be tasked with building and executing a brand and communications strategy that inspires, grows and enhances the Woolworths at Work’s brand reputation and trust. Create relationships with industry influencers that will help elevate our brand and drive awareness and work with internal PR teams to drive a PR strategy which accelerates our market position and product awareness among prospects, partners and press. You will partner with Senior Leaders to develop internal communications which create excitement about the company/brand and manage the process and execution for crisis communications.
As the guardian of the Woolworths at Work brand identity you wil be key in manintaing and setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term. You will be responsible for a group of Designers and Copywriters who will help enable your vision. You will be responsible for annual and quarterly planning so being able to think strategically but have hands on experience on the tools will set you up for success. You are highly performance-driven and constantly looking for ways to improve results and drive a positive return on investment. This is a leadership position and internal teams across the business will look to you for guidance on brand management.
What You Bring To The Role
- Significant experience in B2B - this is a mandatory requirement
- 10 years experience in senior marketing and communication roles
- Develop and build brand strategies that raise awareness and drive customer behaviour
- Use insights to understand customer behaviour and create data driven programs
- Set up and manage a brand tracker drawing insights to drive programs
- Generate value from agencies and creative resources including brand, comms, media, PR, creative, adaptation, research, social and events
- Build high performing teams and fostering a capable, motivated and engaged workforce
- Collaborate and develop strong alignment your team and other members of the Tribe to ensure agreement on priorities.
- Ability to advise and support senior leadership
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Your application has been successfully submitted.