Business Systems Analyst - Payments
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we’d like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the Role
As a Business Systems Analyst you will act as the voice of the customer to ensure that our teams continue to deliver more best in breed products that advance the way we pay, bank and invest. You’ll work as part of a team and must be a self-motivated, proactive and out of the box thinker.
This is not your typical Business Analyst role. You will be working for major clients in our managed services area performing hands on systems work and administrative tasks along with the usual preparation of design documentation.
You will also be:
- Identifying strategies as well as improvement opportunities while also reengineering processes for greater efficiency
- Conducting tests to ensure changes made by programmers are correct
What you will bring:
- Sound experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
- An understanding of the end-to-end systems development life cycle
- A relevant tertiary qualification in computer science or IT
- Knowledge of the financial services industry would be beneficial with experience in switching or payments, including knowledge of the AS2805 or ISO8583 standards
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the chance to shape the future of fintech. At FIS we offer you:
- A voice in the future of Fintech
- A collaborative work environment
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.