Finance Analyst APAC
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What You’ll Be Spending Your Time On
Financial Analysis, Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Familiar with full general ledger (including consolidation), both Balance Sheet and P&L
- Familiar with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) – IFRS/US GAAP, etc.
- Analysis of spending fluctuations
- Review vendors’ invoices, manage payments to vendors
- Assisting the local purchasing requestors and procurement team
- Posting journal entries in ERP
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Assist in managing payroll across Asia Pacific
Financial Projects and Process Improvements
- Define and deliver process improvements across Finance, focusing on:
- Process design/redesigning
- Time-saving opportunities
Is this you?
The Payoneers Are
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For This Role You Are Also
- Detail-oriented, especially with numbers
- Analytical thinker and creative problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to manage stakeholders of different levels and teams
- Proactive, service-oriented and a good multitasker
- A caring and an active team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business studies or any professional accountancy qual.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as Bookkeeper/Accountant/Finance Analyst (or similar)
- Strong knowledge (and application) in accounting standards such as US GAAP, IFRS or equivalent
- Well-versed in accounting, purchasing & administration functions
- High level of written and spoken English. Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) also preferred
- Excellent PC and accounting software skills (especially Excel)
Not a Must But a Great Advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) ERP
- Experience in managing Asia Pacific region (or multiple regions)
- Experience in payroll process
- Additional language proficiency
- Experience in cross-border e-commerce, online payment industry an advantage
Who We Are
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.