Senior Manager, Testing Services
As a member of Testing Services, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Managing a delivery-focused team, who aids the onboarding of our customers onto our managed services variants either FMS or AMS.
Drive the team to create functional, non-functional, manual/automation, and regression test plans, cases, scripts and align them to solution requirement.
Define detailed test plans and implement within the budget and committed schedule.
Be accountable for the overall test delivery
Enable robust testing (automated/manual) of implemented scripts in a continual delivery scenario making it truly agile.
Work closely with the implementation & other streams to understand the activities involved and how best to incorporate them within the day-to-day operations of the team.
Assign and mentor resources to execute against a defined project delivery plan on budget and within effort allocations.
Work with the project team and with the client in understanding their business flows so as to implement a synchronized end-to-end process.
Actively be able to lead testing conversations and workshops with our global customer base working within the Fusion Transform delivery methodology and aligning expertise to the individual solution silos.
Actively participate in developing, scripting & implementation of manual & automated test scripts to achieve a truly “evergreen” solution environment to be effective enough to handle challenges and find the most efficient ways to provide solutions.
Work closely with the other key players within the organization to come up with best processes for seamless run of customer applications.
Mentor the Automation and Manual Testers of the team.
Provide feedback to the leadership team that could be used to improve the team’s performance.
Be flexible to learn, collaborate & contribute across teams.
Contribute to the Fusion Transform testing capability in building out and maintaining test collaterals and processes
Initiate, drive and maintain continuous initiatives (processes, tools, engagement activities) for the improvement of the team
Should be open to flexible working hours
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of experience in development and maintenance of manual/automated software frameworks or automation testing tools including automation support, working with distributed version control systems or with test management tools.
- Hands-on experience in manual, automation and API testing within Financial services domain.
- Exposure to create functional, non-functional, manual/automation and regression test scripts and review them with the business and technical solution owner(s). Focus on automation and dev ops facilitation a key focus.
- Experience or exposure in Service Oriented Architecture, HTTP and web services.
- Experience/ exposure with one or more testing tools like JMeter, HP-QC or HP Load Runner, Selenium or any open source tools including Robot framework.
- Exposure to Release management, Code Structure and Repositories, Dev Ops Engineering and end to end automation concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot implementation challenges and come up with solutions/alternatives.
- Ability to collaborate with the implementation team including PM, project team and bank stakeholders
- Ability to work in a dynamic, curious, highly collaborative team-oriented environment using agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience on manual testing.
- Exposure to Performance Testing.
- Have worked with project plans and produced accurate estimates on effort and project work leveraging past experiences to enrich reasoning
- Experienced in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Has people management experience
- Experience in project/ test management.
- Polished Presentation Skills (Remote, In-Person and through various mediums)
- Client facing experience and the ability to engage, report to and communicate with senior (director level and up) customer resources.
Good to Have:
- Understanding of the technical aspects of the product mix.
- Testing exposure of any core banking product implementation
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry in particular institutional lending and trade financing business domains.
- Knowledgeable in NFR (non-functional requirement) testing particularly Performance Testing.
- Vendor and Partner Management experience
- Community and Social Engagement Volunteering work
- Establishment and execution of graduate and early career training programs
- Experience with Pre Sales and Customer demonstrations especially in and around “testing as a service” or general testing services
- Experience with Delivery in a service provider environment (established network for recruitment and service offerings / consumers highly regarded)
- Should be ready to relocate to Manila
- Should be ready to travel on short or medium term assignments on need basis as current climate allows and is safe to do so
Your application has been successfully submitted.