Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud Solutions)
What we do
Currently operating in 60+ countries and processing up to 7 million transactions a day, Coda Payments (https://www.codapayments.com/) helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
About Coda Technology
At Coda, we operate a high-volume payments and e-commerce business, and we’re expanding rapidly. We need to build high-scale, distributed systems that can gracefully handle massive spikes in traffic. We also have an ambitious feature roadmap, so using state of the art tools to automate our development lifecycle is crucial to moving fast. We believe in autonomous teams, and we use modern technologies and the latest in cloud infrastructure.
Most importantly, we hire great people and empower them to drive Coda’s technology and products forward. We believe that the best ideas can come from everyone, so we encourage taking ownership and maintain a culture of servant leadership that allows engineers to drive features.
- Planning, design, management, maintenance and support of cloud infrastructure for high-traffic workloads that operate at an enterprise scale
- Drive automation of tasks and implementing of infrastructure services
- Identify and rectify potential risks within the infrastructure, network or security
- Research, setup, testing and implementation of technologies and solutions to improve the performance, reliability, availability, security and efficiency of infrastructure on AWS
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and working closely with the developers to implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident
- 8+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, IAM, VPC, CloudWatch, EKS, ECS, Security Hub, DynamoDB, SecretManager, GuardDuty, etc)
- Solid experience in Terraform as Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of Golang and Python is a plus
- Experience with containerized workloads
- Experienced in a 24x7x365 uptime Amazon AWS environment leveraging git repositories and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues (e.g. by using APM tools like NewRelic, Dynatrace, etc)
- Knows the best practice and cloud security (AWS Well-Architected Framework)
Nice to have
- AWS Data Engineering expertise (e.g. AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty)
- Experienced with Data Engineering services like Lake Formation, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Sagemaker, Kineses, Kafka, etc
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL Databases like DynamoDB, RDS Aurora, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Solr, etc
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.