Senior Account Manager - Tokyo
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, Uniqlo, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager at Adyen, you will manage our largest enterprise merchants by building strong relationships with key merchant contacts. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment. You'll be managing relationships with international merchants across multiple industries and channels, so life is never dull! You will understand the unique needs of a merchant and provide them with payments expertise and guidance to help them grow.
- What you’ll do-
- Own and grow a portfolio of enterprise merchants, meeting our team’s strategic and financial goals
- Build strong merchant relationships and navigate their organizations to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of enterprise companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate merchant needs and feedback, impacting Adyen’s product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Serve as a thought leader and extensive source of knowledge for your colleagues in the account management team and other company departments
- Proactively foster a positive working environment for our business and maintain good relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Who you are-
- You're a high-energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial drive
- Enjoy engaging others, working collaboratively, and developing strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Passionate about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and coordinating high level technical discussions
- Highly skilled in leveraging your business acumen and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach client goals
- Excited to prioritize and manage multiple projects across different departments, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results
- Minimum Qualifications-
- Full proficiency in Japanese and English
- 10+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Finance or related field
- This role is based out of our Tokyo office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Domestic and international travel required
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you. You can also check out a little but more about our Japan office and team here.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.