VP, Client Care & Deputy Site Leader, Pasay
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to Product, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services.
Client Services is accountable for delivering a world class service experience to our clients that begins pre-sales and continues through onboarding, implementation of new products and services, issue resolution and optimizing for client success. We operate in 50 locations across the globe and act as trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to help our clients successfully grow their business.
The Vice President of Client Care and Deputy Site Manager is a senior leader responsible for overseeing operational and customer service functions in the Manila Visa site, with primary responsibility for Client Care.
The role will report to the VP of Client Care and Global Head of Dispute Support Operations.
What a VP, Client Care & Deputy Site Leader does at Visa:
- Day to day leadership of Client Care service teams to provide world-class, differentiated service
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of client queries, collaborating with other functional groups as needed, delivering against client service level agreements and metrics
- Responsible for maintaining best in class employee engagement for over 700 team members, driving workplace wellbeing, talent development and a culture of inclusion and diversity
- Deputy site leader for the Manila site of 1,000 employees including lead for Business Continuity and community liaison with key external stakeholders
- Leads operational excellence and ongoing process optimization initiatives
- Responsibility for annual operating plan and delivery of revenue growth goals
Why this is important to Visa
Services performed by Client Care include debit and credit card support, emergency assistance, prepaid services, risk management, issue resolution and merchant support. The role is also accountable for ensuring high standards of training, quality monitoring, workforce management and overall operational support, so that service levels are met and performance is compliant with local laws and Visa policies.
What you will need:
- 15+ years of experience in a product, service, or project management environment
- 10+ years of leadership experience in Customer Services and or Contact Center operations with teams of 500 + employees
- In-depth functional and industry experience and expertise of customer care industry, best practices, metrics, processes, products and infrastructure
- Commitment to exceptional customer care and client support and the ability to develop and deliver metrics to achieve this
- Experience in financial services, fintechs, telecom, retail and ecommerce will be an advantage.
- Natural collaborator, with excellent communication skills including expert presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate effective communication at all levels of the organization
- Disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity, possessing the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple levels and organizations internal and external to Visa.
- Relationship building and management both internally and externally
- Ability to lead business development, product development, sales and support efforts
- Ability to work on highly complex issues with broad technical or strategic implications for Visa
- Team management in an ever-changing environment, including ability to manage remote teams
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated business oriented independent thinker
- Bachelor´s Degree required; Graduate School/ MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.