Principal Presales Consultant - Wealth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT TEMENOSWe’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEWork with the sales teams and provide Consultancy and Solution support around Temenos WealthSuite products (mainly Triple‘A Plus and T24), including presentations and demonstrations, with a primary focus to win qualified business for Temenos.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESUndertake business consultancy activities with prospects to understand the business and technical needs and drivers for change and position TEMENOS’ solutions.
- Support the sales team in the qualification of a solution fit for a bank’s requirements.
- Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality of Temenos Transact (T24) or any other wealth core banking system (e.g. Avaloq, Olympic)
- Able to hold a conversation with Banks Operations teams regarding Settlement, Corporate Actions, whilst understanding their day to day processes and activities.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Build on Private Wealth Management knowledge and product knowledge to support and deliver excellency.
- Presentations to clients and prospects.
- Presentations on WealthSuite with an initial focus on Operations, Lombard Credit and Settlement.
- Able to articulate the benefit of the latest technology and the value of Temenos Technology Architectural Frameworks.
- Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
- Coordinating different entities within the organization to help the sales cover all the requirements.
- Manage POC’s where outside help may be required from other divisions.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEMin 8 years of working experience in a Bank or a Banking solution Providers.
- Experience in a solutions / presales role with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment. Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must.
- Min Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Banking processes and operational models.
- Knowledge on Wealth management and/or private banking is mandatory.
- Knowledge specifically of the main APAC wealth management markets.
- Some Structured Products knowledge and understanding.
- Lombard Lending & Margin Lending in the wealth industry.
- Understanding of Discretionary and Advisory Portfolio management.
- Systems Knowledge of any of the below systems a plus: Triple’A Plus, T24, Avaloq, Olympic, Iress, Midas, Profile, FiniQ, Finantix or any other software vendor in the Wealth Space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consultative and solution approach.
- Being able to work independently and in a team.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to view the Big Picture in any situation.
- Product Knowledge (ability to answer in-depth questions and make detailed presentations on the solution) about Private Wealth Management.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company