Field Marketing Lead, Asia East
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Develop and manage an annual marketing plan to meet the specific regional goals and market opportunity, in collaboration with the regional Managing Director and other senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with the field, integrated marketing and solution messaging teams to implement Finastra Go To Market campaigns and plans based on the needs of targeted buyers across relevant banking and financial services segments.
- In collaboration with the regional sales managers, define and execute joint Demand Generation programs that support the regional and local routes to market including Partner.
- Build an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including events, round tables, email, webinars, telemarketing, social media, etc. to deliver the regional campaign goals within the budget allocation.
- Drive focus account-based marketing programs to increase the share of wallet within our major accounts and accelerate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Own/collaborate on, the delivery of the company flagship event “Finastra Universe”
- Work with the PR and AR team to position Finastra favorably to key press and analysts contacts
- Align with the Marketing Center of Excellence to support customer engagement and pipeline acceleration.
- Execute region-specific marketing programs that will ultimately drive demand and aggressively build the sales pipeline.
- Report on KPIs, track results, manage the lead qualification and handover process to Business Development Representatives (BDRs)
- Strong track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation, including, account based marketing
- Experience of market research, analytics, strategic planning, campaign development, budget management, events, email and nurturing, digital, social media, etc.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or the like), and CRM systems (SFDC) is required.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience within B2B Software and/or Financial Services technologies (FinTech) is preferred
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’, including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required.
- Fluent in English and an additional language Mandarin/ Japanese is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open