Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Customer Success Manager - APAC (Singapore or Shanghai)
Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series E valuation of over $1.3 Billion. Our investors include; Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements?
If so, the Forter Customer Success team might be a great fit.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, drive adoption, and expansion of the use of Forter's product. You will work closely with our sales team to identify up-sell opportunities and renewal risks, and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into Forter advocates and repeat customers.
Stuff you'll do:·
- Be the primary point of contact for driving customer success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to use Forter's products successfully
- Work with the sales team to identify any renewal concerns or up-sell opportunities
- Collaborate and organize both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Retain and maintain customer account health, reducing churn to a minimal
- Perform customer on-boarding, health checks, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews for top accounts
- Collect customer feedback and work with Product Management to preemptively solve product issues
- Work with Marketing team to explore PR opportunities, case studies, speaking opportunities, etc
- Document interactions, paths to resolution, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for executive level training and reporting
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for clients
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders
- Continuously manage customer issues and satisfaction
Stuff you'll need:
- 2-3 years of pre and post sales/customer success experience
- Enterprise experience is a must
- Experience working with sales teams is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Startup experience
- Experience in the payments industry
- Mandarin-speaking is a must
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow revenue and protect your business at every stage of the customer journey.