Software Developer- Microsoft Technologies
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe Software Developer is responsible for providing technical support and expertise advice throughout all technical stages of TEMENOS products implementation projects. He focuses development of Mortgage and Origination product suits with some supervision, and works closely with other team members.
Please note this is a 12 months fixed term contract.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESFormulate, design and develop software solutions based on business requirements and application roadmap in alignment with architectural direction and standards
- Contribute to estimates for development effort that are accurate and comprehensive
- Help identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the development of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems orb conversion programs to be built.
- Deploy necessary enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and quality of the solution delivered.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to developers to maintain high standards of code quality
- Develop code that meets secure coding standards and take ownership for security issues
- Provide regular update and feedback to the Project Manager on development, potential delays and resources needs adjustments in order to achieve project goals.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS support analyst groups to ensure that the production problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current coding languages, practices, approaches and tools
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEProfessional with a minimum of five years of experience in software technical consultancy, ideally but not mandatory in a financial or mortgages environment.
- Required Technical knowledge: ASP.NET MVC\WebAPI; C#; SQL Server; Angular JS 1.x; Classic ASP; VB.
- Analytical, organized, team player, and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work with large legacy codebases.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company