Associate, Merchant Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the Role:
- As part of the SG Operations team, our work in the Merchant Operations team is extremely dynamic as we thrive in a fast-paced industry where we continuously realign business needs and seek opportunities to improve merchant experience.
- You will also experience the excitement of running day to day operations and continuously seek to improve, streamline and achieve efficiency; while working closely with various business team such as GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabKitchen, GrabRental and GrabForBusiness.
- If you enjoy problem solving for everyday business operations to enable Merchat Experience, this opportunity could be for you!
The day-to-day activities:
- Manage and ensure smooth running of end-to-end merchant/client operations
- Liaise closely with business lines onboarding of merchants/clients, to payment and collections
- Support roll out of product launches and strategic initiatives that affect operations
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders in different verticals
- General project management and reporting
- Monitor and manage third-party call centre supporting the team’s daily operations
- Act as the voice of merchants and feedback internally to drive improvement on operational processes and merchant experience where necessary
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree (any discipline)
- Strong quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Excellent communicator and good stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing, dynamic environments
- Proficient in spreadsheets & slide-making (MS Office/ GSuite)
- Proficient accounting knowledge is a plus
- Python, SQL, R is plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us