Payment Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Serve as Scrum Master for one or more teams
- Integrate agile principles into team product development practices and Jira administration
- Help deliver product road-map and associated development phases
- Utilize team feedback, retrospectives and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and work with your team to continuously improve
- Drive multiple Product and Engineering-led programs/projects’ implementation through full lifecycle, from development through go-to-market
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a decentralized team to define program scope and goals, and forecast completion date
- Drive progress and communicate program status to all stakeholders
- Proactively lead change, identify potential risks, and build contingency plans
- Coordinate across teams, often using varied project management techniques
- Manage special projects as needed
- 3+ years Agile experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager
- Experience in technology project management delivering technology initiatives in a high growth/high velocity environment
- Successful track record of managing complex development programs to deliver technical solutions
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders at multiple locations across the globe
- Experience with different software development methodologies including agile development methodology such as Scrum, and associated tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
- Impeccable collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Hard-core, result oriented attitude. Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Ability to influence both peers and leaders, to build consensus while dealing with ambiguity, and make or delegate decisions when necessary
- Demonstrated aptitude for risk identification and mitigation
- Excellent oral, written communication skills including presentation skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience in Payment Industry is a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.