Business Development Manager- NFT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Prepare and review business documents and negotiate commercial terms with external vendors
- Review market trends and research local regulatory and licensing requirements
- Support and management documentation requests from senior management and ensure the timely execution and proper filing of documents
- Cooperate with cross functional teams (legal, compliance, finance) in order to complete high-level assignments
- Coordinate activities and communicate with external vendors
- Organizing and maintaining documents
- Contribute to other business development and strategic initiatives
- At least 2 years experience in a consulting, legal or regulatory role with an international background
- Driven and strategic mindset with strong documentation and writing skills
- Effective communicator
- Native / fluent English language skill is a must. Fluent Mandarin Chinese languages preferred, for efficient collaboration with various stakeholders across the company
- Experience working with crypto and/or payments and working knowledge of crypto licensing/registration requirements preferred
- Business or Law related University educational background as a minimum
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.