Java Developer (Big Data - App Services)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Big data - Java Developer to build an end to end real-time app services system.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- Responsible for design, development and optimization of big data platform and data products
- Responsible for requirement analysis with product management, and providing technical solution
- Responsible for iterative development, deployment of products and online problem solving, performance tuning, etc
- Bachelor degree or above, 6+ years of experience, ideally, in internet companies.
- Have experience of implementation of system with high traffic volume
- Have good requirement analysis and design ability, and also good at actively reporting the progress of the project
- Familiar with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, MyBatis, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Tomcat
- Familiar with IntelliJ idea/Eclipse, Git, Maven; Have deep understanding of JVM, IO, thread
- Have good communication skill and teamwork; Like deep diving into new technology
- Location is flexible - can be Singapore or other locations across Asia (such as TW, HK, CN).
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.