Strategic Account Manager : SA/WA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we
MYOB is a business platform that helps more ANZ businesses start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
As a Strategic Account Manager (with either the Strategic Accounts or Pay Global team), you’ll be accountable for expanding the value that MYOB’s Enterprise customers receive from using the MYOB platform in their business by cross selling and upselling services to customers and migrating our desktop customers online. You will achieve this by building strong relationships with MYOB’s most strategic clients, work in partnership, understand their needs and priorities, and pro-actively engage to help them achieve their goals.
· Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas for expansion business by creating customer value
· Build effective and positive relationships with MYOB’s strategic clients
· Create and maintain Strategic Account Plans in order to align client’s objectives to business priorities and account planning activities
· Identify new business opportunities by researching the needs of potential customers. Identifies key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
· Uses insights to build solutions in a way that demonstrates value to MYOB Strategic customers
· Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
What we're looking for
· Experience in account management of Enterprise Clients
· Experience in building and selling complex and / or technology solutions
· Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
· Consistent track record of upselling and cross selling existing customers
· Experience in ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and or Financial Services solution selling is beneficial
· Value based and Solution selling expertise, within organisations that have >20 employees.
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to manage and support some of MYOB's largest partners. Other benefits include:
· Flexperience - We offer a good blend of work from home and a thriving office environment
· Existing portfolio of high value customers to lead
· Competitive salaries, career growth and opportunity for flexible training with sources such as LinkedIn Learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more