Fintech (Senior) Integration Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of some of the largest digital global banks, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The onboarding team is part of the Global Customer Success team who is responsible for supporting and assisting our clients on Mambu’s platform. From being functional & technical experts to delivering strategic alignment & value expectations!
How you contribute:
- You’ll prepare requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic, built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu, and represent the capability of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- You’ll coordinate with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
- You’ll consult developers on the usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions
- You’ll oversee and conduct functional testing, scenario definition and support our clients and partners, and will work closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
What you’re bringing to the table:
- You have an excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- You have a deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions, and strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- You are able to communicate requirements clearly, mockup designs and communicate workflows, and have the capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team and have a technical consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and deliver because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have experience working with Scrum and Kanban teams
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Singapore team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive Private health insurance for employees & their dependants
- Wellbeing: ClassPass membership for gym visits and group exercise classes
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh juices, softdrinks, fruit, snacks
- Free access to bike parking and shower facilities by the office
- Training & development personal budget
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility